« All Events
You asked and we answered; a new in-depth Dashboard & Analytics training is coming in September!
This training will teach you how to make the most of all the reports and functionality that is available to you within Dashboards & Analytics—no advanced permissions needed!
Perfect for subscribers who want:
• A quick refresher on Dashboards & Analytics – to make sure you don’t overlook any out-of-the-box application datasets, reports, and functionality
• A more efficient way to visualize your data – so you can save time and energy by saving reports, setting favorite reports, and creating alerts
• To better use your data to tell stories and make decisions – by learning how to subscribe to reports so you’ll know when trends change and can illustrate these trends
• To increase your skills before enrolling in our Benchmark Tableau Editor & Designer Training – so you can be ahead of the curve and get a sneak peek at the advanced skills you will learn!
With hands-on learning and activities, as well as a unique opportunity to work with experts one on one in a small class environment, this training will help you harness the power of Dashboards & Analytics and improve your visual data analytics.
Advanced Dashboards & Analytics Training Details
• Date: September 29, 2022, 10:00 – 11:30 AM EST
• Cost: $199/per person
• Registration Limit: 30 Attendees
◦ This training will cover all skills and functionality available to Level 0 permissions; no advanced permissions required.◦ Space in this training is limited to prioritize engagement with the trainer and the ability for attendees to address their unique concerns.
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates, and special offers delivered to your inbox.
Benchmark Digital Partners Named a CDP Accredited Solutions Provider in 2023’s CDP Disclosure API Pilot Project
ReNew Power Aggregates Safety Data, Engages Teams, and Streamlines EHS Workflows with Benchmark ESG’s Digital Solutions
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Navigating CSRD Reporting Requirements for UK Businesses