- How can leaders feel confident in their stewardship if they are relying only on historical data and science and doing it only occasionally?
- What if they had the ability to comprehensively and systematically review and synthesize the vast amounts of scientific literature published on an ongoing basis?
- What if the holy grail of risk management – the ability to take today’s information and use it to predict what the future may look like – was achievable?
- How can new technologies help Product Stewards gain a fuller view of the risks associated with their manufacturing processes and products?
- What sort of tech exists to help a Product Stewardship Program plan more effectively for the future, while supporting compliance and quality products today?
A comprehensive Product Stewardship Program is a critical component of your organization’s ESG commitments. The collection and analysis of a wide range of data and information related to chemicals involved in manufacturing and final products is a key part of this. Often, this data analysis is done only once or in an ad hoc way. And it is often backward-looking and reactionary, rather than proactive and forward-looking.